Thursday, September 18, 2008

Blogs

Jamie Spears

The Jamie Spears blog has tons of stuff about Jamie Lynn. There are facts about her, pictures, information about her best friends and family, and information on her career. She just had a baby about 7 weeks ago so there is information about that, and there are pictures with her and her baby. I think this blog's kind of interesting and I think it will be fun to follow because there's always stuff about Jamie Lynn on the news, but a lot of it really isn't true. I think this blog seems reliable and has good things about Jamie Spears; it doesn't bash her.

People

This blog pretty much follows celebrities and things going on in Hollywood and the rest of the world. Not only does it follow celebrities, but it also follows politics as well. I think there will be a lot of info on this site and it will keep me updated.

1 comment:

mas61691 said...

It's funny, I did the same blog! What are the chance of that? I agree with you that this blog is reliable and I like to follow her and celebrities too. I like that you wrote what it has on the blog because if I did not know about the blog I would have became interested.