Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Reflection

1. I learned a lot about political science in class. I think we were very lucky to have an election going on during this class because it definitely got me involved in politics and made the class interesting and fun. This class was really thought-provoking and it helped me to develop my opinions and thoughts on many political issues. I also learned about how propaganda's used in elections, and it made me really think about the commercials and other things that I saw on TV.

2. I learned a lot of "portable skills" this semester. I never had a blog before until now so that could definitely be helpful in the future. I also learned about that website that puts together pictures into videos. I learned a lot of things on the computer and internet that will be useful.

No comments: